Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Easiest job.....

People are in search of job that is easy and earning more. I too have to find easiest way to get my assignment done despite of ample time. Time were wasted, and in nick of time chaos for the assignment starts.
This chaos land up in editing friends assignments. It let us to the most expensive and difficult job. Normally editor work is very tedious and earn hansom salary. In case of me i have to work tediously for about two hours trying to understand assignment while editing. I too get marks higher than my friends as i have edited it. This easiest job which could be done in few hours which friends have spent many hours.  I didn't plant but my harvest was bumper ... he he..... the job of editor is easiest and good earning.

No comments:

Post a Comment